Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas Plans

After James gets off of work Friday afternoon, we'll be making the trek to Murray, Kentucky to spend some time with my side of the family. We spent Thanksgiving here in Louisville with James' family (and my sis'). I'm looking forward to relaxing a bit and enjoying those I don't see often. It's weird, though my family lives closer, we've seen the Santos' more often in the last few months. ;) On the 25th, we'll be headed back to Louisville to welcome James' mom and dad for a few days. It should be a great time for us all.

We will likely not use the internet when we're back home because of both time and effort. My mom has dial-up and it drives me nuts after being used to cable internet. ;) Call me impatient, you would be accurate. If you need to reach us, please contact us on our cells.

We wish everyone a blessed Christmas and safe travels!

In Christ,
Terra

No comments: