Saturday, January 19, 2008

Starting a Business!

Okay...so it's been a while since I've updated but I have a REALLY good excuse! I'm starting my own jewelry business! As many of you know, I have a great desire to be a stay at home mom to our daughter Hannah Mai. With our current situation, I have been contemplating getting back into the workforce. My ideal job would be enjoyable and flexible – allowing me to be at home to serve my family as often as possible. Dream on, right? Well, this month I heard about a business that I believe fits the bill for me. I am going to have my own business with a dynamic company founded on Christian principles that offers beautiful, high-quality, affordable fashion jewelry.

The official launch of my business is Sunday, January 27th at 1:00 pm! Please come by to see the jewelry and learn more. More importantly, come for the FUN, fellowship and FOOD (a potluck lunch)! There will be no sales pressure. As a matter of fact, even if you have no intention of buying anything – I still would love for you to come. I just want you to see what I am so excited about and you take it from there!

I first and foremost covet your prayers as I seek to develop this company in a way that honors the Lord. The company values people as their most important asset – I will strive to do the same.

There are many more ways you can support me and I'd love to talk with you about them in person or by phone. Because of it's desire to be personal and people-oriented, the company has an online policy that restricts me from sharing details on my blog. But please don't let that stop you from calling me!

If you are unable to attend because you live far away or are just busy that day, I would love to show you a catalog. Just give me a call or shoot me an email. Thank you in advance for your support. Please call to RSVP and I am looking forward to seeing you on the 27th!

Take Care,
Terra

----

This post was originally posted on our Family Blog.

No comments: