Monday, November 17, 2008

Mystery Solved!

So being wiped out from this unidentified sickness for the last few days has been incredibly draining. I was feeling somewhat better this morning only to be hit hard again this afternoon. Fortunately not hit hard with the vomiting and such, just total lack of energy. As a result, this post will be very short.

The "encouraging" thing about it all, if I can say that, is that I found the source of my illness! Apparently, someone carried a stomach bug unknowingly to the Pampered Chef party I did Thursday night and at least 7 of us were sick by Saturday. I'm glad to at least know what it was. Now I pray that it doesn't show up in James or Hannah in the next few days!

Please continue to pray for my recovery as I'm very out of sorts.

Take care,
Terra

1 comment:

Mama Blue said...

Praying for you sister! The stomach bug stinks.
I will be moving to Monteray CA, just 3 hours away from my parents :)

I pray you are felling better today!