Monday, March 17, 2008

Hannah has a Secret...

And it's a secret she wants to tell the world:
(Hint: Read Hannah's shirt)

Some people have said they can't see what that says...


How about now?



In case you're STILL confused, we're expecting another baby!!! We are so extremely excited that we can hardly contain it! Considering I was told that I could have a hard time getting pregnant the longer we wait (because of ovarian cyst problems), we didn't want to take our chances. God has blessed us! If my calculations are correct, we should be due around November 20th. We'll most definitely keep everyone posted with progress!
Praise God for His grace!

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth.
Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!"
Psalms 127:3-5 (ESV)

16 comments:

Sarah Cosper said...

I am so excited for you!!! Yay!

Bethany Buck said...

That's totally exciting! omg! I'm soo happy for you guys!

Beck said...

That's awesome! whee!!!

Bigmammy said...

You know how excited that we are for you all.....A new baby is the most wonderful feeling. Just do not have him/her over Thanksgiving when we are out of town..lol....

Aunt Marilyn said...

Oh my goodness!!
That means there will be three
new babies this year.
lee and Brittany in July.
Joshua and Tiffany in Sept.
Hannah big sis in Nov!!!!!

Love you very much!!!
God Bless!
Aunt Marilyn

bingo said...

PTL!!! We rejoice and truly are glad with you for this additional bundle of joy...God's command: GO AND MULTIPLY...still stands...pass on your superb DNA to the next generation...let's populate this earth with Christ-made saints...like what Ptr. James Santos (in English means "saint") is doing...We're Pro-life...The Lord bless and keep you all in the best of health...

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! David and I are both very happy for you two and for Hannah.

Love, Katherine and David Autin

benniet said...

We rejoice in the Lord with you over this wonderful news. May the Lord continue to prosper you in every way for his glory.

The Tomberlin family

Kristy said...

Yay!Dan and I are SOOO happy for you!XOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!! So happy for yall! And too cute of a way to tell the big news!

~Jessica Rogers

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I can tell you that it's a blessing being a mother of 2 especially with them being so close together! I hope you have a blessed pregnancy!!

God Bless,
Rachel Toldoya

Jennifer and Jeff Miller said...

I can't believe it!!!!Congratulations!!!! That is Allison's birthday.
Love,
Jeff and Jennifer

Karen said...

Congratulations!!!! What wonderful news. I will keep you in my prayers for an easy pregnancy and a healthy baby! Best Wishes! Karen Puopolo

Bonnie said...

What a BLESSING! God winks as he answers our prayers. Much love, Bonnie

The Santos Family said...

THANK YOU ALL for your sweet words and comments! We're so excited and joyful you are as well!!!

-Terra, James and Hannah Mai

amberlu said...

How awesome! I am excited for you! Hannah is sooooo darling! Please send James my "hello's" and "congrats" ..... Natalia and I were roomy's in undergrad, and I am so blessed to know them both! CONGRATS AGAIN :)

Rich blessings,
Tiffany (for Joel,Sophie & Eli too :))