Saturday, March 8, 2008

Snow, Snow and MORE Snow!

Over the last 2 days, Louisville (among other areas across the US) was pounded with snow. The following blog is my "documentary" in an 8 part series of short video clips as the snow fell. In the end, we totalled somewhere between 10-12 inches (at least at our house).

1

2

To our readers in Hawaii and Florida, I envy you. To our readers in Oregon and Michigan, I don't know how you do it!

3

4

On a positive note: it was beautiful and James, Hannah, and I did get to spend a great deal of time together. James had asked off from work because I was supposed to attend a women's retreat with our church. Unfortunately, it was cancelled. But like I said, James and I got to hang out... that's a blessing in the midst of these busy days!

5

6

And then Friday ended....

This is what ensued on Saturday:

7

8

Also, here's a link to some fun pictures we took in the snow. Enjoy!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=29318&l=f8a4e&id=607147099

Trying to stay warm in Kentucky,

Terra

1 comment:

Laura Rector said...

SNOW, YAY!! I'm very, very jealous, but that's probably because it's gotten in the 80s here this week (slightly cooler today--maybe the 70s).

Thanks for sharing!!