Tuesday, March 11, 2008

New Blog Structure!

I am excited to announce that I’m beginning a new structure for this blog! I’ve been struggling with what to write and when to do it. I believe this structure will help me to keep focus and plan accordingly. There will be three planned blogs per week, as follows:


Monday’s Music Review – I will review entire Christian CD’s or specific songs
that have had an impact on me in one way or another. I plan to begin next week with an amazing CD from Casting Crowns entitled “The Altar and the Door.” I will more than likely review that entire CD because it is that good.

Tuesday’s Testimony – I will be showcasing the testimonies of different Christian women in my sphere of relationships. I’m doing women only simply because the purpose of this blog is to encourage women and help them to grow in Christ.

Saturday Shepherding (a Child’s Heart) – I will be reviewing the book “Shepherding a Child’s Heart” by Tedd Tripp. I’ve never read it but have heard nothing but fabulous reviews. If you have the extra time and would like to follow along with me, I would encourage you to get it as well and read along with me. I will probably do only one chapter a week and they are very short (average 8-12 pages). This would be a great way to interact with my weekly post.


I’m only committing myself to three days because that, in and of itself, is a lot for me. I may occasionally write on the off days when the desire comes. I look forward to this new journey and would be delighted for you to join me!

In Christ,
Terra Santos

No comments: