Monday, April 30, 2012

Week 7: Vertigo or Baby Nausea, Who Knows?

It's been an interesting week.  Last Monday, I started feeling some issues with my vertigo.  It seemed to dissipate later and Tuesday I just felt a little tired.  Then Thursday afternoon, it returned to rock my world.  Ever since then, it's been really messing with me.  I keep trying to wait it out because some times, it'll come and go on it's own.  This weekend, I had the wonderful opportunity to attend a women's retreat with my church.  The entire time, it was on and off, really causing me fatigue and frustration.  Needless to say, I'm going to call the clinic where I've been treated in the past and try to see if I need retreatment or not.

I keep debating whether or not I'm starting to have some pregancy related nausea.  You're probably wondering how that's debatable. :)  Well, the vertigo can cause similar effects and I'm not 100% sure which it is.  Part of me feels it's the pregnancy, but then at the same time, my head feels all out of whack from the vertigo.  It's super hard to explain.  If you're familir with sinus problems, you know some of the feelings you can have when you feel pressure in your head.  Or when you drink one glass of wine: that slightly loopy, unbalanced feeling but yet you still have control for the most part.  It's weird.  Anyway, I don't want this entire post to sound negative, just to let you know where I'm at, as people often ask. 

Benjamin turned three this weekend.  Pretty hard to believe.  All the kids have unique birth stories so it's fun to think back on them.  You can read here if you're interested in his.  Such a big boy!  He thoroughly enjoyed his super hero themed birthday.  Next on the list is Hannah.  She'll be five this coming month.  She's wanting a rainbow themed party so it should be fun too.  Sophia is on the move like crazy, practically running now that she's got traction. 

This week, two friends joined our home.  We'll call them F and B until I get permission to include their names on here. :)  F is a single mom attending the seminary James and I graduated from and B is her almost 9yr old daughter.  It's been fun having them here and the kids love the extra playmates and attention.  An added blessing during my pregnancy/vertigo issues as well.

Until next time...
Take care,
Terra

No comments: