Monday, December 20, 2010

A New Camera!!!

Can I even begin to tell you how exciting this is?! :) I LOVE taking pictures and my camera was on it's last leg. It was literally being held together with electrical tape!

Thanks to the combination of several birthday and Christmas gifts, I have a new toy! My husband also helped with choosing a camera (he works in media and electronics at Meijer) and letting me know when the sale happened. Most of you know how big I am on saving money. The camera retails for $279.99 at Meijer. After a sale, a $20 coupon and our 10% employee discount, I got it for $171 after taxes!

Whoo hoo! Be prepared for lots of GOOD pictures in the future! Just in time for Christmas and just 7 weeks from Sophia's due date!

Take care,
Terra


2 comments:

Steph said...

I am jealous of your camera :) Have fun with it! Can't wait to see those pics of your cuties!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the new pics!!! Congratulations!!

Love ya!! Aunt Tammy