Tuesday, December 7, 2010

400 POSTS!

WOW! I didn't realize how long we'd been blogging until I opened up Blogger today. This is our 400TH POST!

We started blogging in 2007, just after the birth of Hannah and by God's grace, we continue today. We hope this blog continues to inform you all about the happenings of our lives as well and encourage you in the gospel of Christ.

We love you! And please... comment every now and then to let us know you're out there. :) We have no idea who reads this thing!

Take care,
Terra

3 comments:

Sarah Cosper said...

I do. I do.

The Santos Family said...

haha..... YAY! Thanks Sarah!

Anonymous said...

I check your posts everyday!! I love hearing about you and your growing family! Tell everyone Aunt Tammy says hey and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!