Saturday, April 25, 2009

One day shy of 39 weeks: Frustration

Frustration: that could explain my attitude this morning. I pray the Lord gives me grace and patience that I desperately need right now.

At about 10pm last night, I started getting regular contractions. They were increasing in strength and coming between 8-10 minutes apart. I tried falling asleep (with no luck)and about 1 am, I decided I must be in true labor and might as well get ready. I showered, finished packing, James cleaned around the house and I played around on the internet a little to pass the time. At about 3am, I decided to sit down and actually time the contractions again as I'd been ignoring them for a bit. By 3:30 or so, they completely stopped!!! Contractions weren't the only sign that made me believe I was in labor. I had a great increase in pelvic pressure that left me hardly able to walk. The other sign will remain undescribed. SO... all that being said, I got about 4 hours of sleep last night and for no good reason. :(

Benjamin is still moving around like a little jitterbug... just not moving out yet. One day...

Take care,
Terra

1 comment:

Mama Blue said...

Sorry to hear about the lack of sleep.The last couple of weeks are so hard!
Praying for you sister.