Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Weeks 24 & 25: Lots of firsts!

Though I'm technically just into my 25th week of pregnancy, I'm going ahead and writing about them both because the weekend could get busy. Thanks for understanding! :)

So this weekend was a blast! I went with about 10 other Premier Designs jewelry ladies to the Regional Rally / Conference in Atlanta, Georgia. James took care of Hannah for 2 1/2 days (by himself!) so I could enjoy and soak up the training. The new Spring line of jewelry was unveiled, which is GORGEOUS by the way! It was an awesome weekend of encouragement and blessing. I really and truly believe I work for one of the best companies in the USA! If you ever want to chat about more, I'd LOVE to! If you want to see pictures from the weekend, click here: http://flickr.com/photos/jamesandterra/sets/72157612751396858/ .

Speaking of Premier, thanks to the flexibility of my job and the fact that I get to be a stay-at-home mom, I got to witness Hannah use her potty for the FIRST time today! I won't go through the details but she accomplished #2 and was very proud of herself after the fact. Yet, I think I was even more proud than she was! ;)

Hannah and I got to pay another visit to the pediatrician this morning. At her last visit, her bloodwork came back anemic. So we changed her vitamin and planned to recheck today. By God's grace, her levels are now normal! While we were there, we did get to find out she's got yet another ear infection... blah... other ear this time. I was fairly sure she did because she's been incredibly difficult and sleepless these last two days. So..... yet another round of antibiotics!

On the baby scope, Benjamin is definitely getting bigger. His movements are not easily missed anymore and take on the "Alien" type feel. I'm also beginning to get just a little uncomfortable and having the low back pain thanks to the extra weight. He's busy but so far, I think Hannah was more active in the womb. My belly continues to grow as well and people are finally feeling comfortable asking if I'm expecting. ;) My next checkup is the 5th and I'll get to have the oh-so-fun glucose testing then.

Well, I guess that's it for now!
Take care,
Terra

No comments: