Sunday, April 13, 2008

Zoo Times

This past Tuesday, Hannah and I had the chance to visit the zoo with some of my lady friends from church. It was Hannah's first zoo trip and my first one since at least middle school or so. Hannah's favorite part? The wood chips and wooden fences. Seriously... she could have cared less about the animals but she was awfully interested in the fences! At one point, we were in this room with a giant Orangutang (he was behind glass of course). Hannah was right up at the glass, within a foot of this massive creature. He was so entertained by Hannah and I could hardly even get her to look at him! What else did she enjoy on her trip? An hour long time in her stroller! Oh well.... I'm sure as she gets older, she'll appreciate things like that more. :) Here are a few pictures from our trip.





Take care,

Terra











No comments: