Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Random Thoughts

A few totally random and unrelated thoughts:

I tried to mow the lawn tonight because James works a crazy week. About 1/4 of the way through, the lawnmower stopped and I couldn't restart it. Lovely. I'll try again tomorrow.

I'm LOVING Yoga. I'm also getting nice and sore as I've just started "fast" walking 3 days a week with my friend Jessica here in the neighborhood. It's refreshing and yet tiring all at the same time. Especially at 6am.

I'm taking an Intro to Biblical Counseling class this fall. It's being offered at our church but is a seminary level class so I'm pretty excited about it. My mom always says I love learning and it's totally true. I'm an information fiend. Pray that I don't just get more "info" but that it can be used in great ways for the kingdom of God and the glory of Christ. It'll be on Friday mornings for 9 weeks.

We're going to the Newport Aquarium on Friday....looking forward to family time.

In two weeks we're visiting my friend Amy in Ohio. It's been too long and I miss her! Should be some nice downtime.

In three weeks, we're celebrating our 3yr anniversary. I can't believe it's already been three years! We're hoping to celebrate with a day of fun at either King's Island or Holiday World while my mom takes care of the kiddos.

Well, I guess that's enough randomness for now!

Until next time...
Terra

No comments: