Sunday, September 7, 2008

Just Tired

Hello world! Just wanted to let you all know that we're still alive and well here in Louisville. Considering I'm usually the only one that updates this....it hasn't been updated recently because of fatigue. Many of you remember that I was struggling with constant fatigue for a while. All of my tests were normal and it actually seemed to subside a bit, by God's grace. Then I got pregnant. ;) hehe But I won't complain.

All that to say, I've been incredibly tired lately and the internet has taken the hit. I've also been a bit slower in responding to emails. I still love you... I may just need a phone call versus an email for a quick response. ;)

And I haven't forgotten my Shepherding Series (for those of you following it). Again...it's just been a motivation thing. If you message me and let me know you're just dying to have the next chapter summarized and reviewed, maybe you'll move me. ;)

I have no complaints here though. Overall, I've felt really good so far. A couple of nauseous moments but nothing demanding. It's really just my energy level for now. Then again, I didn't even start getting sick when I was pregnant with Hannah until I was 12 weeks along - so I'm not holding my breath. I'm only 6 weeks now.

We're debating baby names for now. We've still got our boy's name (since Hannah was a girl): Benjamin James. But we're not agreeing on any girls names yet. We'll keep you posted.

Take care!
Terra

1 comment:

joanie said...

i am very happy for you!
i have followed since storknet.com
just reading, a serial lurker, not commenting.
many blessings and hoping you have a healthy and uneventful 9 months!
joanie