Monday, April 21, 2014

Week 16: Coming Up for Air

After the busyness of the previous two weeks, I spent most of week sixteen trying to come up for air. I'm continuing to feel better physically.  I'm still nauseous but minimally so and mostly controllable with food.  When all of our family left, I spent the first few days catching up on laundry, house cleaning, organization, and so on.  I still have an insanely long to-do list in my head.  I'm trying to write all those things out now and take care of them as I have time.  There are not many big things, mostly smaller, petty things that need to be accomplished.  Overall, our time with family was quite enjoyable and now we're all settled back into our usual routines (including school again). 

This week was the first where I started debating whether or not I was feeling the baby move.  I'm still uncertain as I feel it could be gas bubbles or tummy rumbling but there have been a few days where I'm caught off guard by a small amount of movements (mostly when I'm still and in bed).  I know I'll be feeling the baby for sure before too long so hopefully it's sooner than later!

Friday night we enjoyed our church's Good Friday service.  We are part of a large church with four campuses so it's always a joy to join with others from the other campuses.  Our campus pastor gave the message and it was encouraging and thought-provoking as always.

There are only a few more weeks until our gender ultrasound!  I'm getting very excited about that.  We just can't wait to see if our girl/boy pattern continues or not.  I think I'm going to ask the ultrasound tech if I can try to label the gender before she does.  I've seen so many ultrasounds, I think I may be able to get it.  Who knows... I'm certainly not trained! ;)

Until next time...

Take care,
Terra

No comments: