Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Amazing Grace

For those of you that don't know, I've been really battling some medical issues lately. To keep this post short, my speculation (as well as a few friends of mine in the medical field) is that I may have an autoimmune disorder of some sort. Some days are harder/easier than others. These last 3 weeks have leaned on the more difficult side. That being said, I'm fighting to trust in the Lord and His perfect plan for my life. I know "he works all things for the good of those who love Him" and He's forcing me to trust in His perfect strength and not my imperfection.

Tonight, a friend of mine included me in a forward that she sent out to many friends... little did she know, it touched a special place in my heart. Enjoy it yourself here: http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1785324681?bclid=1338935106&bctid=1913313052

I have my first of probably multiple doctor's appointments on Friday. I'll update everyone as I can.

Please keep me and our family in your prayers,
Terra

No comments: