Saturday, March 14, 2009

Week 32: Growing Discomfort


Over this past week, the nerves in both of my hips have really been bothering me again (see this post for more details). I know part of it is just the increasing weight and I'm not able to get to the chiropractor right now. Please pray as it can be very painful sometimes.

The picture on the left is me at 32 weeks. People keep telling me I'm "so small" to be this far along but I've gained nearly 30lbs... doesn't sound small to me! ;) I've always thought pregnant women with the horizontal, oblong-looking bellies were so strange looking. Well... I guess God wanted to humble me cause I've definitely got the funny belly this go around. Oh well!

I've got another OB checkup this Thursday. I'll give any of those updates then. So far, so good. I'm getting really excited about meeting this little guy! He's moving around SO much these days. My entire belly shifts and changes shapes. It's very entertaining. I still don't think Hannah has a clue what is going on. It won't be too long till she does. Speaking of Hannah, we're working on shifting her to her "big girl" room. She'll still be in a crib (thanks to a loaner from some of our friends) but in a bigger room. Her Memaw (Terra's mom), is getting her bedroom set and may paint as well. Benjamin's room is already ready as we purposely decorated the nursery to be either boy/girl when Hannah came along. It should be interesting to see how the change is welcomed. ;)

Hannah has not been the happiest child lately. She's teething again (she still only has 5 full teeth). There are 3 new ones coming through at once, 2 in the back. She has not been enjoying it at all and I don't guess I can blame her!

Oh... and another exciting thing this week... my old neighbor and good friend Amy came to visit us! She had to be here for a not-so-fun surgery but as a result, we got to see each other for the first time since Halloween. That was really enjoyable... too bad she has to go back home today.

I guess that's it for now! Until next time...

Take care,
Terra

No comments: