Monday, December 22, 2008

Sick... sick... sick...

Yeah... so ignore the "alive and 'well'" part of the last post. We're alive but definitely not well. Hannah and I (Terra) are not doing so hot. Went to the doc with Hannah today... appears to be viral, we'll see. She's been running up to 104 degree temp (at it's peak) while I've been hovering just under 100. I think we have two different things going on though, as we have many different symptoms.

Anyway... all that being said, I don't know when I'll get a real post on here but I'll do it whenever I can. Please pray James doesn't get sick again (he just got over a cold not too long ago) and that the rest of us get better soon.

Take care,
Terra

1 comment:

Sarah Cosper said...

Praying. I never quite understood how hard it is for families with young ones to have one person sick, much less all. It is the hardest thing we have dealt with this year. BUT GOD IS GOOD!