Sunday, August 3, 2008

Closing Thoughts

Hello to all my dear readers! This will be my final post - well, kind of. I've been trying to evaluate the way I spend my time lately. Basically, I've been thinking about being more efficient and intentional in all that I do. I don't feel like I've taken adequate time to make this blog what I would want it to be. As a result, I'm going to cease posting on this site.

HOWEVER... :) I'm not leaving the blogging world all together. Many of you already know that I have a family blog as well. I will continue to write there (occasionally on some of the same topics as I have here). I will continue the "Saturday's Shepherding a Child's Heart" on that blog, starting again this Saturday, Lord-willing. In addition to theological topics, you'll be able to stay up to date on family happenings.

As a side note, if any of you are interested in an excellent blog on all issues pertaining to biblical woman-hood, check out: girltalk.blogs.com. You won't be disappointed!

Looking forward to seeing you on my other site (jamesandterra.blogspot.com)!

Take care,
Terra Santos

2 comments:

Sarah Cosper said...

Terra,
I was just thinking today about how hard it is to keep ONE blog! I have also been trying to spend my time wisely. One thing I do is I try to write all or most of my blog posts Sunday nights while Mike is working. That has helped a lot!
I still read you- one blog or two!
Sarah

Terra Santos said...

Thanks for the encouragement Sarah. ;) I appreciate it!