Saturday, May 3, 2008

A Spoon and Swollen Eyes

The title is somewhat misleading. The spoon and swollen eyes have nothing to do with one another. They just happened to be related to events that happened within a day of each other and therefore get grouped into one post. ;)

In regards to the spoon: oh yeah. This was highly entertaining for yours truly. Hannah fed herself with the spoon a couple of times and I ran to get the camera. Man, I'm a sucker for technology!


video

Regarding the swollen eyes, Hannah has had some issues this week. I believe she's starting to pick up a problem that I have. When I awake from sleep, my eyes are very swollen and hard to open. Yesterday Hannah's eyes were beyond swollen and even a bit gunky. Today they were better but still swollen. Poor thing. Hopefully it's nothing to worry about. I'm going to keep my eye out on it and whether or not we need to pay a doctor's visit.

Poor baby!

I've been MIA this week because my mom was in town. We had a great time with her and Hannah thoroughly enjoyed spending time with her Memaw!

Take care,

Terra

3 comments:

Sarah Cosper said...

Good job eating Hannah! Your poor eyes :(

Laura Rector said...

Wet a spoon in the morning and put it in the freezer, then before you do your makeup, press the spoon against your eyes for awhile (maybe w/ head tilted back). It will take some of the swollenness away:) (from the 30-year-old grad student who never sleeps enough and knows all about baggy eyes;)). I learned this trick from a college roommate who at the ripe old age of 20 was worried about bags around her eyes;) How's Hannah doing?

Tammy Miller said...

Tiffany was the same way.I had to put a warm washcloth on her eyes in the mornings.Doctor told me that it was seasonal allergies.I know that's what you want to hear! HA Take care and love ya'll